Join us on Sunday, November 6, 2016 for our eighth annual EcoFair at the Barns! The EcoFair is held in Toronto’s beautiful Artscape Wychwood Barns (601 Christie Street, Toronto, ON).
EcoFair at the Barns is a FUN, family oriented event that informs and inspires people to make greener choices in their homes and communities. Last year, over 1,000 people came out to learn about green initiatives and achievements in our neighbourhood and in our city, to explore new ideas, and to share green tips and tricks.
This year’s event promises to be even bigger and better than ever!
At this year’s EcoFair:
- be inspired by the many exhibitors at the event
- enjoy hands-on activities for kids and adults alike
- test drive an electric car
- lengthen the life of your wardrobe by bringing clothes to be mended at the Repairathon
- enjoy delicious food
- catch an inspiring film at the close of the event
To volunteer at the event, please contact visit our volunteer page.
Best of all? Admission is FREE!