EcoTour Maps & Guides
(Self Guided Toronto Walking or Biking Tours)
Neighbourhoods created EcoFair EcoTours! By bike or by foot, discover the eco-friendly features of neighbourhoods near and far.
EcoTours showcase what we love about Toronto – stops include eco-friendly local businesses, natural features, parks and green space, renewable energy and more!
Questions about EcoTours? Contact us at email@example.com
Explore your own ward and beyond!
Click the map to view available EcoTours
EcoTours (click to view):
- EcoTour | Humber River & Black Creek Trails | Wards 2 & 5
- EcoTour | Baby Point | Ward 4
- EcoTour | Green Energy Tour | Wards 4 & 5
- EcoTour | West End North Junction | Wards 4 & 5
- EcoTour | Finch Ave W | Wards 6 & 7
- EcoTour | Jane St & Steeles Ave W | Wards 7
- EcoTour | Annex & Wychwood | Wards 9, 11 & 12
- EcoTour | Brockton Village and Bloorcourt | Wards 11 & 9
- EcoTour | Kensington Market | Wards 10 & 11
- EcoTour | Downtown Toronto – Harbourfront | Wards 10 & 13
- EcoTour | Secondhand/Eco-Friendly St. Clair West Tour | Ward 12
- EcoTour | East End Eco Stops | Wards 14 & 19